TERMS & CONDITIONS
Article 1 - Identity
5211 DV 's-Hertogenbosch
T. 0031 (0) 73 6104513
Chamber of Commerce number: 17150432
VAT number: NL 811522234B01
The identity of the purchaser in these terms & conditions is reffered to as customer, 'he', or his.
Article 2 - Applicability
1. These general conditions apply to every offer from CONCEAL and to every distance contract and order that is concluded between CONCEAL and the customer.
2. Before the remote agreement is concluded, the text of these general conditions will be made available to the customer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated that the general conditions are available for inspection at CONCEAL'S premises and that they will be sent to the customer free of charge as soon as possible, at the customer's request.
3. If the distance contract is concluded electronically, then, contrary to the previous paragraph, and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general conditions may be made available to the customer electronically in such a way that the customer can easily store them on a durable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general conditions can be consulted electronically and that they will be sent free of charge to the customer, at his request, either electronically or in another way.
4. If one or more provisions in these general conditions at any time are wholly or partially invalid or annulled, the agreement and these conditions will otherwise remain in force and the provision in question will immediately be replaced in mutual consultation by a provision that approaches the meaning of the original as closely as possible.
5. Situations not covered by these general terms and conditions must be assessed 'in the spirit' of these general terms and conditions.
6. Uncertainty about the interpretation or content of one or more provisions of our terms and conditions should be interpreted 'in the spirit' of these terms and conditions.
Article 4 - The offer
1. The offer is without obligation. CONCEAL has the right to change and adapt the offer.
2. The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the products offered. The description is sufficiently detailed to enable the customer to make a proper assessment of the offer. If CONCEAL uses images, these are a true reflection of the products. Obvious mistakes or obvious errors in the offer will not bind CONCEAL.
3. All images, specifications and data in the offer are indicative and may not lead to compensation or dissolution of the contract.
4. Images of products are a true representation of the products offered. CONCEAL cannot guarantee that the colors shown will exactly match the real colors of the products.
Because all the jewelry is handmade, there may be slight variations in size and color.
5. Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the customer what his rights and obligations are, which are connected to the acceptance of the offer. This concerns in
- the prices are in euro's including taxes
- the costs of shipment
- the way in which the agreement will be concluded and which actions are necessary for this
- whether or not the right of withdrawal is applicable
- the method of payment, delivery and implementation of the agreement
- The period for accepting the offer, or the period within which CONCEAL guarantees the price.
Article 5 - The agreement
1. The agreement comes into effect, subject to the provisions in paragraph 4, at the time of acceptance by the customer of the offer and the fulfillment of the conditions thereby stipulated.
2. If the customer has accepted the offer electronically, CONCEAL will immediately confirm receipt of electronic acceptance of the offer. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by CONCEAL, the customer may dissolve the contract.
3. If the agreement is created electronically, CONCEAL will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transmission of data and will ensure a secure web environment. If the customer is able to pay electronically, CONCEAL will observe appropriate security measures.
4. CONCEAL may - within legal limits - obtain information about the consumer's ability to fulfill his payment obligations, as well as about all those facts and factors which are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If, on the basis of this investigation, CONCEAL has good reason not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or application or to attach special conditions to the implementation.
5. CONCEAL will, together with the product, send the customer the following information, in writing or in such a way that the consumer can store it in an accessible way on a durable data carrier:
a. the visiting address of the establishment of CONCEAL where the customer can go with complaints; Kruisstraat 18 5211 DV 's-Hertogenbosch The Netherlands.
b. the conditions on which and the way in which the customer may exercise the right of withdrawal, or a clear statement concerning the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
c. the information on guarantees and existing after-sales service;
d. the data included in article 4, paragraph 3 of these conditions, unless CONCEAL has already provided these data to the customer prior to the execution of the agreement;
e. the requirements for terminating the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or is indefinite.
6. Each agreement is entered into under the suspensive conditions of sufficient availability of the products concerned.
Article 6 - Right of return
On delivery of products:
1. When purchasing products, the customer has the possibility of dissolving the agreement without giving reasons during 14 days. This cooling off period commences on the day after receipt of the product by the customer.
2. During the cooling-off period the customer will handle the product and packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to judge whether he wishes to keep the product. If he exercises his right of withdrawal, he will return the product in perfect condition and in it's original packaging to CONCEAL Kruisstraat 18 5211 DV 's-Hertogenbosch The Netherlands.
3. When the customer wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal, he is obliged to inform CONCEAL of this within 14 days after receiving the product. The customer must make this known by means of sending an email to: email@example.com We will then advise how to proceed. After the customer has made known to use his right of withdrawal, the customer must return the product within 14 days. After 14 days we can no longer take back the jewelry. The customer must prove that the delivered goods have been returned on time, by means of a proof of sending. If the return doesn't match with our CONCEAL terms, we can't replace or refund your purchase.
4. If, at the end of the periods specified in paragraphs 2 and 3, the customer has not indicated that he wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal or has not returned the product to CONCEAL, Kruisstraat 18 5211 Dv 's-Hertogenbosch The Netherlands, the purchase is a fact.
Article 7 - Costs in case of withdrawal
1. If the customer makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will be responsible for the costs of return shipment.
2. If the customer has paid an amount, CONCEAL will refund this amount as soon as possible, but at the latest within 30 days after the withdrawal. This is subject to the condition that the product has already been received back by CONCEAL or conclusive proof of complete return can be provided. Reimbursement will be made via the same payment method used by the customer.
3. If the product is damaged due to careless handling by the customer himself, the customer will be liable for any reduction in value of the product.
4. The customer can't be held liable for any reduction in value of the product if CONCEAL has not provided all the legally required information about the right of withdrawal, this must be done before concluding the purchase agreement.
Article 8 - Exclusion of right of withdrawal
1. CONCEAL can preclude the consumer from having a right of withdrawal on products that are on SALE. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal applies only if CONCEAL has clearly stated this in the offer, at least in good time before concluding the agreement.
Article 9 - The price
1. During the validity period mentioned in the offer, the prices of the products offered will not be increased, except for price changes due to changes in VAT rates.
2. Notwithstanding the previous paragraph, CONCEAL may offer products whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market and over which CONCEAL has no influence, with variable prices. This link to fluctuations and the fact that any prices mentioned are recommended prices will be mentioned with the offer.
3. Price increases within 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only allowed if they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions.
4. Price increases from 3 months after the conclusion of the contract are only allowed if CONCEAL has stipulated it and:
a. they are the result of statutory regulations or provisions; or
b. the customer is authorized to terminate the contract on the day on which the price increase takes effect.
5. The prices mentioned in the offer of products include VAT. The customer will have to take action himself if he believes he is entitled to a VAT refund or/and export-duties. CONCEAL is in no way responsible for this.
6. All prices are subject to misprints and typographical errors. No liability will be accepted for the consequences of misprints and typesetting errors. In case of misprints CONCEAL is not obliged to deliver the product according to the wrong price.
Article 10 - Compliance and Warranty
1. CONCEAL guarantees that the products meet the contract, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of usability.
2. Any defects or wrongly delivered products should be reported in writing to CONCEAL within 14 days after delivery by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return of the products must be in the original packaging and in new condition.
3. CONCEAL'S warranty period is 1 year from the day of purchase. The warranty is only valid if the jewelry is out of order due to a manufacturing defect. If there is a case of improper handling of the jewelry and / or the advice is not properly followed by the customer, CONCEAL will charge additional costs for repairing. CONCEAL is never responsible for the ultimate suitability of the products for each individual application by the consumer, nor for any advice regarding the use or application of the products.
4. The guarantee does not apply if:
- The customer has repaired and/or modified the delivered products himself or has had them repaired and/or modified by third parties;
- The delivered products have been exposed to abnormal conditions or otherwise carelessly handled or in violation of the instructions of CONCEAL.
Article 11 - Delivery and execution
1. CONCEAL will take the greatest possible care when receiving and in the execution of orders of products.
2. The place of delivery is the address that the customer has made known to CONCEAL. CONCEAL is not responsible should the customer provide an incorrect address.
3. Subject to what is stated in paragraph 4 of this article, CONCEAL will execute accepted orders expeditiously but not later than 30 days, unless the consumer has agreed to a longer delivery period. If the delivery has been delayed, or if an order cannot be filled or can be filled only partially, the customer shall be informed about this within 30 days after the order was placed. The customer in that case has the right to terminate the contract without penalty. The customer is not entitled to compensation.
4. All delivery periods are indicative. The customer may not derive any rights from any delivery dates mentioned. Exceeding a term does not entitle the customer to compensation.
5. In case of dissolution in accordance with paragraph 3 of this article, CONCEAL will refund the customer with the amount paid as soon as possible, but at the latest within 14 days after dissolution.
6. If delivery of an ordered product turns out to be impossible, CONCEAL will make an effort to provide a replacement article. At the latest upon delivery, it will be clearly and comprehensibly reported that a replacement article is being delivered. With replacement items, the right of withdrawal cannot be excluded. The cost of any return shipment shall be borne by CONCEAL (only valid in case of an replacement article.
7. The risk of damage and / or loss of products rests with CONCEAL until the time of delivery to the consumer.
Article 12 - Payment
1. As far as no other date has been agreed, sums payable by the consumer should be paid within 7 working days after the start of the reflection period as referred to in article 6 paragraph 1.
2. The consumer has the duty to immediately report inaccuracies in payment data provided or mentioned to the entrepreneur.
3. In case of non-payment on the part of the customer, and subject to legal restrictions, CONCEAL has the right to charge the reasonable costs previously announced to the customer.
Article 13 - Complaints
1. If you have any complaints, please contact us by email@example.com In this relevant email you explain the complaint as well as possible and if applicable, with the accompanying photos.
2. CONCECAL'S goal is to take every complaint seriously and resolve it within 30 days. If it is not possible to solve the complaint within 30 days, the customer will be informed in time and a new deadline will be set.
Article 14 - Disputes
1. On agreements between CONCEAL and the customer to which these general conditions apply, only Dutch law. Even if the consumer lives abroad.
2. The Vienna Sales Convention does not apply.